Make Great Things With Us
Built upon a foundation of cement and steel manufacturing, Midlothian’s business base has expanded to include warehousing and distribution as well as auto processing, data centers, chemicals, energy solutions, and more. The community continues to attract businesses seeking a top-notch workforce, logistical efficiency, market proximity and abundant land, water and power resources.
Additional commercial developments include the recently opened Courtyard by Marriott hotel and the new 53-acre Midlothian Towne Crossing which is buzzing with activity thanks to incoming retailers Kroger, Ulta cosmetics, Panda Express, Petco, Ross, Jo-Ann, Famous Footwear, and others.
In a nutshell, Midlothian is growing by leaps and bounds and steaming full force ahead. Midlothian’s most recent banner announcements include Google’s decision to purchase 375 acres in the community’s RailPort Business Park for a data center, as well as the groundbreaking of Methodist Midlothian Medical Center, Methodist Health System’s 11th hospital.
- Malouf Distribution
- Ennis Inc Corporate HQ
- Luminant Electric Power Generation
- MidTexas International Auto Processing and Distribution
- Chemtrade Chemical Production
- Martech INC Composite Bath Products Manufacturer
- Navarro College Education
- Niagara LaSalle Corp. Steel Bar Producer
- Qualico Steel Co Structural Steel Fabrication
- Western Power Sports Distribution
- Buckley Oil Company Bulk Solvent and Chemical Distributor
- Air Products and Chemicals Chemical Distributor